The Excelam-Q1100 RS and Excelam-Q1670 RS are perfect machines to produce a wide range of services in a copy or photo-shop environment. Ideal for laminating posters, inkjet prints, leaflets, maps wide photographs with superb results and for truly professional mounting onto 13mm-thick Lamiboard (foamboard).
Superb laminating results on a wide range of standard laminating films from 25 micron to 500 micron, including Photonex soft touch film and Chromonex hard touch Film. Features include variable speed, temperature and pressure control, LCD read-out, pre-set functions, mounting facility, pouch lamination and cold film setting.
Top and bottom independent temperature control. Cross cutter for limited web removal 9 programmable memory.
- Swing film shaft and high pressure tension adjust.
- Photo-eye safety for easy operation.
- Easy lock film adaptor for 77mm and 50mm core.
- Easy to use for outer rewind tension control.
- Applied dual film core and stronger unwind shaft.
- Enhanced clutch function and easy to use with outer pressure tension knob.
- Hot and cold lamination.
- Speed and temperature control.
- Automatic power shut-off and stand-by system.
- Top and bottom independent temperature control.
- Back trimmer for limited web removal.
Low Melt Encapsulation Gloss & Ultra Matt
The Easymount laminator is designed to perform and built to last. The advanced features allow you to laminate and mount. Key Features Variable speed control, Foot pedal, Reverse mode, Multilingual control panel, 25mm/1” mounting
The Imagecare-320 is an easy to use, cost-effective, high performance desktop roll laminator, designed to deliver a high quality finish. Features include a user-friendly compact design and speed pre-heating. Fast warm-up laminator that is
RTR300 &300 COMBI Automatic stand-by selective 60/180min, power-off 90/210min & On/off feature for energy saving ^Micronex lamination for pre-cut labels (no additional cutting is required.) ^ Automatic motorized pressure system ^ GMP