Our most popular range of machines offering hot roller technology.
Speed and temperature control.
Hot & cold lamination.
Mounting up to 5 mm Foamboard.
Suberb laminatingresults on a wide range of standard laminating film.
The GMP Excelam 355Q offers desktop roll lamination at an affordable budget, it incorporates the latest hot roller technology and Digital LCD controls for both speed and temperature.
The LCD panel is fully programmable with a 9 program memory for repeat setups instantly. The Excelam 355Q also has fully adjustable roller pressure which is particularly handy when laminating thicker stock or taking advantage of the Excelam’s ability to offer mounting up to 5mm.
The Excelam series of desktop solutions are ideal for Schools, Colleges, Copy Shops or printers looking to bring encapsulation facilities in house, there easy to use and intuitive controls make them the perfect companion for any print environment.
The Excelam series also come complete with an inbuilt web cutter for easy film removal and cutting of the laminates as they exit the machine.
- Installed Safety Device (Slide Latch)
- Hot Roller Technology (Perfect for Photo Prints)
- Speed & Temperature Controls
- Mounting capability up to 5mm thick
- 8 Bit micro-processor controls with pre-set functions for Hot & Cold applications
- Temperature Measurement along with an Override Control
- Tension Control
- Variable Pressure Control
- Accurate Temperature Measurement by way of an Infrared Sensor
- Transparent Roller Cover with magnetic Latch for easy removal and safety features
- Paper Guide on Feed Table
- Very easy to use